zondag 25 maart 2012

Awesome times!

De weken vliegen hier veel te snel voorbij. Feit !

Hey !

I don't feel like writing my blog in Dutch this time so sorry for the people who don't really like English, but I'm going to write it in English anyway. 

How's life here?
Still quite awesome! Really, really don't want to go home.

What did I do this week ?
During the days I had the same courses as last week. As you all know, it's all about the evenings here.
On Monday evening Joe², Bev and I went to see a debate about the upcoming elections. Some of the people I met here were running for president, vice-president and some other positions so we wanted to show them our support. We also were very hungry and they were handing out free food ! Haha! After the free food I went to the bar because I was meeting Ben and Dan. Another funny evening.

On Tuesday evening I didn't really do anything. I stayed in my room and played some games on my DSi. 

Wednesday was another night to remember. It was comedy night down at the bar, but I had some good conversations so I didn't really listen to what the comedians were saying. Joe1 performed and he was really good. When the comedy night was over, a lot of people had already left the bar. The DJ informed us the rest of the evening would be filled with karaoke. Joe2 and I sang our Lion King song in front of the people that were still there. Everybody loved it ! 

On Thursday all of the International students met in the bar to celebrate Maria's birthday, which actually took place the day before. A lot of people showed up. Ben and Dan were in the bar as well so I spent some more time with them. 

On Friday I don't have classes so Ilaria, me and Joe² went to the park to enjoy the sun. Acting really childish and going on swings, slides, other stuff can be a lot of fun! Friday evening was a night I will never forget. (Thanks Joe2!) Joe1 was going to the bar in a mankini but was stopped by the security guard. He didn't just decide this on his own, he's not THAT crazy, but he was going to do it for charity. On the way down I couldn't stop laughing because it was SO funny. The rest of the evening was great as well. Our campaigning friends all won the positions they wanted. I was really happy for them. Ben and Dan were in the bar again, so we had another great party.

The rest of the weekend I spent a lot of time with Joe2 and I did some schoolwork. I also enjoyed the sun and spent some time outside. 

To say it in short : great week ! 

Ciao
Valerie

Picture time :

Look at how high we're going!

Monkey style

I want this car..

Ilaria - Joe1 - Valerie - Joe2

Dan

Ben

Enjoying the sun! 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten